People, who are introduced to good lifestyle designs, learn to incorporate juices into their diets.
These centrifugal juices, such as juices made of Kale and Spinach, have wonderful benefits for the health. Kale and Spinach are lightweight, so the juice is “squeezed out” out of these not-so-very dense vegetables.
These leafy vegetables are hard to juice, unlike oranges and carrots.
The best juicers for kale and spinach are those juicers that have slow-speed.
So, the best juicers for the kale and spinach are those that press cold juice out of the tiny amounts of spinach into smoother and finer juices.
Why You Should Need a Best Juicer for Kale and Spinach
Both kale and spinach are highly nutritious; however, there are a few juicers that can extract the juices for the following reasons:
Leafy and Tiny vegetables:
Kale and Spinach are leafy vegetables, which means that cheaper or low-quality juicers may not juice the vegetables. Therefore, the finest juicer is needed to produce smoother juice from tiny vegetables such as kale and spinach.
Extracting the Nutrition:
The extract of vegetables has high amounts of nutrients, locked inside these softy greens. These nutrients can be extracted fully only with the help of the best juicers. So, it is very essential to use an efficient juicer machine to extract the valuable nutrients from these nutrition-dense foods.
Must Not Clog or Overheat:
With clogging and overheating in the juicer, the enzymes are damaged in the juicer. So, the juicer that does not clog or overheat is needed.
Low-Speed Masticating Juicers:
High-speed juicers are not ideal for juicing kale and spinach. In order to prevent oxidation or heat damage, the low-speed juicers or masticating juicers are preferred for juicing kale and spinach.
Cleaning of the Juicer:
You must consider the cleaning factor when buying a low-speed masticating juicer for the kale and spinach. Those people, who have tough schedules, would find it inconvenient to clean a complicated design of the juicer.
Top 5 Best Juicers for Kale and Spinach
1) KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer
With a sleek modern and stylish design, KOIOS Juicer Extractor Machine >-6dB is one of the most efficient slow masticating juicers, which effectively juices the kale and spinach. KIOS Slow Masticating Juicer has 7 level spiral system, BPA-Free, Reverse-Function, Cold-Press Juicer, and Slow-Speed User.
Following are the Pros and cons of the KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer:
- Using 7 level spiral systems, it preserves the freshness of the juice, producing the highest quality of texture of the juice.
- With slow-speed, it pushes the vegetables through its machine without causing any heat buildup.
- This is a masticating juicer, which means that it preserves the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes into the extract of the juice – reaching them no harm.
- The juicer can be cleaned in the most convenient manner with the help of the brush tools given with the product.
- The company provides life-time support for the parts and performance of the KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer.
- It is an expensive product due to its excellent qualities, which is why it is costly.
- It has a large horizontal body and design, which may occupy a lot of space on your countertop in the kitchen.
2) Omega NC900HDC
Omega NC900HDC gives the most satisfying opportunity to the juice enthusiasts to have the power and control over juice processing.
This juicer is made for extracting juice from fruits, vegetables, and wheatgrass.
It is a masticating quite-slow dual-stage extraction juicer that has adjustable settings for each type of juice extracted in it.
Following are the Pros and Cons of the Omega NC900HDC:
- Omega juicer uses a speed of 80 RPMs, and produces the juices without harming the enzymes or causing oxidation.
- 2. The Omega NC900HDC has a dual-stage masticating extraction, which increases the quality of the juice along with its content – this benefit is an exclusive advantage taken from Omega NV900HDC product only.
- Omega NC900HDC provides you with the most nutritious, healthy, and green juices, extracting all the vitamins, energy, and nutrients from the minimum amount of vegetables – or fruits and wheatgrass if you would like.
- The company gives 15 years life warranty to the product – it never retires.
- Some users have complained that it is an expensive product, whereas its competitors charge less for the same design with a similar qualities model.
- It has a large and widened body in the horizontal shape, which you may not convenient to place on your kitchen’s countertop.
3) Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Juicer
This is a beautiful heavy duty wheatgrass manual juicer that has a vacuum suction cup that can be used as a DIY kitchen tool for producing the finest quality of juices from leafy green vegetables.
You will just need to grind your vegetables in the stainless steel juicer to extract vitamins, nutrients, and energy.
Here are some of the Pros and Cons of the Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Juicer:
- This is an excellent multi-purpose product, which does not only extract juices from the kale and spinach but also lettuce, Parsley, Greens, Chard or any other leafy green vegetable.
- This does not use electricity to run – it runs manually. So, it saves your electricity costs.
- It is made of stainless steel, which means that it will last you a long time.
- It is a rust-resistant multi-functional product, which will last you a great many years.
- There are two ways of its installment, but it may not fix on every kind of countertop. Therefore, it may be an entirely flawed product for some customers.
- You will need to place little batches, grind them and then put more. Therefore, it may be inconvenient for some people.
4) However Juicer Machine
Homever juice is a high-quality juicer, that is made of anti-abrasive material, BPA Free Safe, and heat-resistant.
You will just need to press the cold-press to extract the juices fully packed with nutrients.
Homever juicer has an easy and safe operation procedure, which is why it safe to keep on the kitchen’s countertop.
- Homever juicer’s most impressive features include safety lock design along with reverse function, quiet slow motor, 7 upgraded efficient motor system, and 80 RPM masticating and grinding system – making it the most efficient juicer for the leafy, green, and tiny vegetables.
- This is exceptional masticating juicers, as with 80 RPM per minute and 7 segment spiral masticating extraction it extracts 30% more juice and 20% more minerals from the same amount of tiny vegetables than other centrifugal juicers.
- Its juice consists of lesser pulp, pure nutrients, and colors than other centrifugally extracted juices.
- The masticating juicer machine can be cleaned conveniently with brushes. It can also be assembled and disassembled very easily.
- It is a pricy product, so you may have to save and then buy.
- If you are making juices with fruits, it can yield a high-calorie – be wary of this fact.
5) AICOCK Juicer Machine
With this highly-compact and sleek body, you can boast beauty on your kitchen’s countertop.
This is a slow-masticating machine that has a quiet motor, reverse function, and 3 strainers for extracting highly nutritious and fully packed with vitamin juice.
Following are some of the most exceptional Pros and few cons of the AICOCK Juicer Machine:
- This is the most efficient slow juicer, that yields 15% more vitamins and 10% more juice than the 2019 model.
- It is the most versatile juicer, which can extract three different types of juices with the help of these exceptional three different filters. AICOCK juicer machine has a fineness filter for the kale, spinach, green leafy vegetables, carrot, beet, chard, etc. It also has a coarse filter and sorbet filter for coarse and sorbet fruits.
- The motor of the machine is very quiet, as it runs on 50 decibels.
- AICOCK Juicer Machine can be cleaned most effectively with the help of the brush tools. All detachable parts have their tools, cleaned most conveniently.
- It does not have a huge warranty – only has 2 years warranty.
- If you are making juices with fruits, be alert of the calorie count – you can get fat.
How to Choose a Best Juicer for Kale and Spinach
You should keep following things in mind when you have gone to the supermarket for buying the best juicer for extracting highly nutritious juices from the kale and spinach:
1. Masticating Juicer:
You should first watch if the juicer is a masticating juicer or not. Centrifugal juices cannot extract highly nutritious juices from the kale and spinach, as these two leafy vegetables are very tiny and lightweight.
2. Slow-Speed Juicer:
You must look out for juicers that have slow speed. High-speed juicers will basically ruin the nutritional value of the juices – not adding health to your lifestyle.
3. You Can Choose Manual Juicer:
If you lose electricity often more in your area or you are worried about electricity costs, you can buy a manual juicer.
4.80 RPM Motor:
The juicer should have a low 80 RPM motor, which will produce the finest juices from the extracts of the Kale and Spinach.
5. Assembling and Disassembling of Juicer:
Another factor that should be considered is the assembling and disassembling of the juicer. If it does not assemble and disassemble with convenience, cleaning it will be a difficult task.
6. Don’t Bear Clogging:
The juicer machine must not have a clogging issue in it. The juicer machine must boast that it has little clogging in it – otherwise, don’t buy it.
Top Features of The Best Juicer For Kale And Spinach
There are some rules that you should keep in mind while choosing the best juicer for the kale and spinach. The characteristics, which a juicer must have, are laid out below:
The best juicer for kale and spinach is the one that has a slow-speed function in it. A high-speed motor will destroy the enzymes and nutrients of the juice.
2. Efficient Juicer:
There are many juicers for kale and spinach in the market, however, the best juice will yield the most vitamins and nutrients from the tiny leaves of the kale and spinach.
3. Low 80 RPM Motor:
The pure and fresh juice will be extracted from the kale and spinach in case the juicer machine has a low 80 RPM motor. If juices are extracted from kale and spinach up to this speed, the juices can be preserved for 48 hours, not losing a bit of mineral or nutritional value.
4. Easy Cleaning:
Not everyone can spend hours cleaning the clogged vegetables. The machine should be assembled and disassembled in a quick process so as to save the time of the owner.
5. Reverse Function:
The reverse function feature is extremely necessary for extracting juice from the kale and the spinach.
Buying Guides Of The Best Juicer For Kale And Spinach
Kale and Spinach are vegetables that are highly beneficial for continuing a healthy lifestyle. Eating them in juice is preferred overeating them fully cooked. Here is an effective buying guide for the best juicer for Kale and Spinach:
1. Masticating Juicer:
The only masticating juicer should be bought for extracting juices from the Kale and the Spinach.
2. Only Buy from Trusted Company:
You should buy the juicer from a credible company, which suggests that the juicer is “able to” extract the juices from the kale and spinach vegetables.
3. Efficient Slow-Speed Juicer:
Kale and Spinach vegetables are difficult to juice. So, the juicer you will be buying should have a slow-speed. The slow speed efficiently takes out the juice from the tiny leafy vegetables of the Kale and the Spinach.
4. Warranty of the Juicer:
You should always check out the warranty given by the company. There are high-quality juicers in the market which are given 10 years+ warranty. So, you must not accept any vegetable juicers less than that many years.
5. Cleaning Brushes and Tools:
Every vegetable juicer comes with cleaning brushes and tools. Always, check the quality of the brush and then make the payments.
6. Buy from Amazon.Com:
You can buy the products from Amazon.Com where you can not only read the features of different products but also the authenticity and the credibility of the products are ensured.
Kale and Spinach are difficult vegetables that are hard to juice, so the masticating juicers are preferred for juicing these vegetables.
Many efficient masticating juicers are available on the Amazon.Com, which you can buy and add green juices to your diet to achieve your health and fitness goals.
For extracting juices from the kale and spinach, you need a masticating juicer that has slows-speed, 80 RPM Motor, reverse function, and cold press features in it.
You must always buy a product that has 10 years+ warranty along with a strong build and construction so that the product may last you long.