A slow-masticating juicer is ideal for creating a cold-pressed juice out of fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens as well as wheatgrass.
Cold-press juices are ideal for maintaining good health because otherwise, you can get the same nutrients only when you eat raw fruits or vegetables.
A centrifugal juicer produces heat due to high speed, which destroys the nutritional value of the juices.
So, a slow masticating juicer is a new sensation in the avid juicer’s market. The cold-press juicer has the following features:
- A slow-speed of 150 w
- 80 RPM per minute rotations
- Easy assembling and disassembling
- With easy and safe operations
Why You Should Need A Best Slow Masticating Juicer
A masticating juicer is a slow-speed juicer, which produces juice rich in nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Because of the following reasons, you need a slow masticating juicer:
Overheating and Oxidation:
A centrifugal juicer produces juice by creating heat and spinning with greater speed, thus destroying the nutrients present in the juice.
So, a cold-press juice is a juice that keeps nutrients alive in the contents of the juice. So, you need a slow masticating juicer to produce a juice full of health and nutrients.
Fresh and the Pure:
A slow-masticating juicer produces fresh and pure juice, which can be stored in the fridge up to 2 weeks period of time.
During this period, the nutritional value of the juice also remains intact. So, you need a slow-masticating juicer to store the juice, providing you with great convenience – whether you have a busy schedule or not.
Better and Higher Yield of the Juice:
A centrifugal juicer does not juice every inch of the juicer, rather it juices little percentage of the juicer.
So, a slow masticating juicer yields 90% higher juice from the fruits and vegetables, resulting in the higher drier pulp. So, in a way, it saves you a lot of money.
Top 5 Slow Masticating Juicers Review
1. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
With a high-quality and food-grade BPA-Free Aobosi renowned slow masticating juicer, you can produce a fresh, pure, and healthful cold-press juice.
A cold press juice costs you as high as $12 in the market. So, invest in Aobosi slow masticating juicer to get the best deal for you at home.
Go through the following advantages and disadvantages for yourself:
- Aobosi, an excellent quality product, creates a juice rich in natural minerals and nutrients. A slow masticating juicer gives you the power to control your health of yours and your family throughout your day.
- Aobosi masticating juicer has an exceptionally small chute feeder, which prevents any damaging accidents in the kitchen as well as oxidation of the juices.
- This high-quality product has a low noise level, so you do not have to worry about disturbing your family or neighbor. No matter whether it is 3 AM or 10 PM, juice quietly and pleasantly.
- It is one of the best augers for vegetables, as it has an efficient spiral masticating system.
- You can assemble and disassemble this product in no time. So, cleaning the masticating juicer is not a difficult task.
- You may find the product over-priced.
2. Picberm PB2210B Cold Press Juicer Extractor
Picberm PB2210B, a stylish, sleek and modern slow masticating juicer, is an exceptionally high-quality product that juices 90% of the fruits and the vegetables.
It has large chute with small feeder, a BPA-Free material construction, a quiet motor and two speeds mode.
- Picberm slow masticating juicer creates a juice without producing any heat and damaging the nutrients of the fruits and vegetables. So, the produced juice contains most of the nutrients, minerals and vitamins in the juice.
- Picberm juicer does not create any noise due to its quiet motor. You can cold press the fruits and vegetables at any time of the day.
- Picberm offers great customer support to its clients, which is evident from its super ratings and excellent reviews.
- Picberm parts are also available, which ensures your investment made in the purchase of the Picberm. So, you can buy the product without any hesitation or confusion.
- Due to its extremely convenient assembly and disassembly, you can clean the masticating juicer very easily.
- The price of the juicer may be a problem for you – it can be overcome by saving up.
3. Aaobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
Aobosi Slow masticating has exceptional features such as a portable handle, sleek design, modern appearance, and energy saver.
Aaobosi slow masticating juicer boasts a good appearance, which gives you a reason to show your kitchen to your friends and the family.
Here are some of the advantages of this high-quality slow masticating juicer:
- Compact and Weightless: With16.3*8.5*6.4* inch, 7.9 LB, it occupies less space on your countertop and weighs almost nothing, as it is a portable juicer. You can take the juicer with you on the picnics as well.
- Efficient Motor: Aobosi slow masticating juicer has the most efficient motor that has a speed of 40-65 RPM. This speed ensures that healthful benefits are ensured in your juice.
- Smoother Juices: The speed of the slow masticating juicer creates smoother consistency of the juice, brightening your mood and filling you with joy.
- High-Volume of Juice: This is a vertical design of the slow masticating juicer producing a high volume of juice, letting you enjoy the most of the juice produced in one go.
- You may find the product very expensive. So, you need to conduct your market research before you pay for it.
4. AMZChef Slow Masticating Juicer
This is a horizontally designed, sleek, and modern AMZChef Slow masticating juicer, that produces the thicker and healthful juice out of fruits, vegetables, and wheatgrass – as many times as you may want.
So, it is very advantageous to buy a slow masticating juicer than to keep buying costly cold-pressed juices from the market.
Here are some of the pros and cons of this product:
- This is a slow masticating juicer, which means that it preserves the natural nutrients in the juice. During the making of the juice, no damage to the cell-wall of the nutrient is caused.
- Minerals, vitamins, and enzymes are not killed during the hydraulic method used in the cold-pressed juicer. So, buying a cold-pressed juicer increases the quality of your life as well.
- AMZChef slow masticating juicer yields higher juice from the fruits and the vegetables.
- You can store the juice for 48 hours, and have it as the AMZChef has been designed to cause the least oxidation in the juice.
- The juicer machine can be assembled and disassembled easily, making cleaning an easier task.
- The company provides exceptional customer support to customers. So, you can expect yourself always answered and helped by the company.
- You can find this horizontal product occupying lots of space on your countertop.
5. AICOK Compact Slow Masticating Juicer
This is a vertical slow masticating juicer, which produces a higher volume of juice in one go. So, you can buy the product for both residential and commercial purposes – it serves you in the best manner possible in both ways.
Following are some of the best benefits and disadvantages of the slow masticating juicer:
- This newer model of the AICOK ensures that 10% more yield, 20% more nutrients, and 15% more vitamins and minerals are extracted from the fruits and vegetables as well as wheatgrass.
- It is a versatile filter, having three different filters – coarse filter, finesses filter, and sorbet filter. It gives you the opportunity to filter and juice any kind of celery, leafy green vegetable, or fruit with utmost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lower-Noise Levels: It is a quitter machine, as it runs on less than 50 decibels. So, you can juice your fruits and vegetables without disturbing your near and dear neighbors.
- Juices Highly Rich in Nutrients: The AICOK Compact Slow Masticating Juicer has 80 RPM rotations per minute speed, which suggests that the juicer retains higher nutritional values in the juices produced.
- You may find its product very pricy.
How To Choose A Best Slow Masticating Juicer
It is not a tricky thing to select the best slow masticating juicer. However, there are some aspects that you should consider before choosing a masticating juicer.
A slow masticating juicer will have the following things:
Size of the Juicer:
You should always check the size of the juicer, as it will decide how much space the juicer would occupy.
So, if you want to a commercial slow masticating juicer, you should pick up a juicer that occupies the least space so there is more space for other tasks to perform on the countertop.
If you need a juicer for residential purposes, you can pick a compact juicer, as it saves you a lot of space in your kitchen for other kitchen appliances.
The juicer should have a large pulp collection container, allowing you to juice at least 15-20 glasses of the juice.
The juicer should have a larger chute, freeing you from dicing or cutting of the vegetables.
Safe and Easy Operation:
The slow masticating juicer should be designed in a way to protect you from any damage or harm. It must also not rocket science to operate the juicer.
Top Features Of A Best Slow Masticating Juicer
A slow-masticating juicer, highly exceptional in the functions, should have the following top features:
- Performance: A slow-masticating juicer performs exceptionally well in comparison to the slow masticating juicer. It yields a higher percentage of the nutritional value, minerals, and the juicer from the fruits and the vegetables. So, a slow masticating juicer performs highly.
- Noise-Level: A slow-masticating juicer does not produce any noise, as it produces low noise levels. So, a slow masticating juicer has low noise.
- Good Number of Accessories: A slow masticating juicer comes with a good number of accessories, such as detachable parts, cleaning brushes, and other tools.
- No-Clogging and No-Foam: This is an exceptional feature of the slow masticating feature. The juicer produces a foamless juice with minimal clogging. Every masticating juicer has a froth separator, letting you separate the foam from the juice.
- Heating: Another excellent feature of the slow masticating juicer is that it does not produce any heat, which preserves the natural minerals, nutrients, vitamins, and healthy natural contents in the juice. Heat destroys the healthful contents, whereas the cold-press juicer preserves the same contents.
Buying Guides Of a best slow masticating juicer
Before buying yourself a slow masticating juicer, go through the following factors and read them thoroughly:
Check the Time and the Quantity Produced:
Whether you are buying a juicer for commercial or residential purposes, you should always check the time versus quantity produced.
You should not waste your ten minutes on producing a cold-press juice which can effectively be produced in less than 1 minute.
You are making a smart investment when you are buying a slow masticating juicer – as it costs you a good amount of money.
So, you should always check whether there are parts of the juicer available in the market or not. In case of non-availability, do not buy.
A slow masticating juicer is an expensive appliance. So, you must always check the warranty given and then proceed to the checkout.
The Company should provide effective and efficient customer support to its clients. So, you must always check the ratings and reviews of the company you are intending to buy.
Assembling and Disassembling:
The juicer assembly and disassembly must not consume a lot of time; otherwise, it would be very inconvenient to clean the juicer.
A slow masticating juicer ensures that the healthful contents are available in the juice, adding healthy benefits to your lifestyle.
A slow masticating juicer produces a cold-press juicer, preserving natural contents in the juice in the form of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients.
So, slow masticating juicer’s fame has grown considerably in comparison to the centrifugal juicer, which produces taste but destroys the nutritional value of the juices.
Thus, you must invest in the slow masticating juicer that gives you an exceptionally tastier, yummier, and healthier juice.
A slow masticating juicer has a slow-speed motor, 80 RPM rotations per minute, low-noise level and easy and safe operation ensured.