Best Juicer for Tomato Juice>> Tomatoes juice is very healthy, and juice enthusiasts relish their tomatoes juices that are really expensive in the market.
In spite of buying the expensive juices, you should juice the tomatoes at home with a branded best juicer for the tomato juice.
A masticating juicer, or most commonly called cold-pressed juice, is ideal for creating the tomato juice at home.
A cold-pressed juicer retains the higher nutritional value, minerals, enzymes and vitamins of the tomatoes in the juice which are otherwise burned during cooking.
So, fresh tomato juice provides you vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin K and Folate if you have a cold-pressed juicer machine.
Why You Should Need the best juicer for tomato juice
Here is why you need the best juicer for a tomato juice:
- The juices available in the market are usually made in the centrifugal juices, which means that
- Tomatoes are an essential source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is exceptionally necessary for the development, repair, and growth of the body tissues. So, Vitamin C is broken and burnt when the heat is introduced to it. It is very essential to have a masticating juicer for the tomato juice to retain Vitamin C into its contents.
- There are also other necessary minerals and vitamins found in the tomatoes, such as Vitamin K, Folate (Vitamin B9) and Potassium. Potassium is extremely helpful for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and control of blood pressure levels. Vitamin K1 is beneficial for bone growth, while Folate is required for cell growth and cell function. In order to keep these nutritional values alive in the juice, you need a cold-pressed juicer which creates juice without damaging these nutrients in the tomato juice.
- If you use a masticating juicer for juicing the tomatoes, you will be able to preserve the juice in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks, preserving its nutritional value.
- If you have a slow-speed juicer, you will extract 90% juice from the fruits and vegetables.
Top 5 Best Juicer for Tomato Juices Review
1) Chefwave Electric Meat Grinder
This exceptional chefwave electric meat grinder is something functional and beautiful at the same time. It is mainly a meat grinder, but it also comes with the tomato detachable parts. These vegetable attachments include vegetables pusher, vegetable dicing, and shredding attachments.
Following are some of the Pros and Cons of this high-quality product, which may be helpful for you in reaching a good decision:
- It has two-speed settings, which allows you to juice your tomatoes at lower settings, retaining all the nutritional value in the contents of the juice.
- The meat grinder also offers a masticating juicer for the tomato juice, which means you also get a meat grinder along with the tomato juice.
- The masticating juicer also has an extra-large capacity in it, allowing you to juice in greater quantity.
- It has an excellent space-saving design, which is also very easy to clean and wash up.
- It is also a meat grinder. You might find its operation a difficult task to undertake.
- You may find its assembly and disassembly a very inconvenient task to do – hard to manage the changing parts and store in the kitchen.
2) Deluxe Electric Tomato Strainer
With this sleek and modern tomato strainer, you can retain the higher nutritional value in the juice with its slow-speed method of juicing. Here are some of the best advantages and few disadvantages of this tomato strainer:
- Its beautiful design separates seeds from the skin and pulp of the tomatoes and presents you with a perfectly consistent juice.
- This modern deluxe electric tomato strainer has three filtering and screening filters, which efficiently sieves the juices from the excess pulp and the skin.
- This is an electric masticating juicer, which runs at the low-speed to create a tomato juice rich in nutrients.
- It has a larger hopper, which keeps 1 gallon of tomato juice, helping you to make a larger quantity of tomato juice in no time.
- This electrically-run tomato machine has a stomper, which keeps your fingers from getting hurt or damage.
- It may be expensive for many people.
- Not many people may like its design, which is horizontal in the width.
- It has a white color, which gets dirty in no time. So, keeping it clean may also be a problem for the owners.
3) Chefwave Electric Meat Grinder
If you are looking for a juicer that is best at its job, you should choose a highly-rated and high-quality machine such as Chefwave Electric Meat Grinder. It is a multi-purpose machine, which performs a great many jobs at the same time.
Along with being an efficient tomato juicer, it is also a meat grinder, sausage stuffer tubes, Kibbeh kirt, Cuisineart Bamboo Cutting Board, and a sausage maker.
Following are some of the pros and cons of the tomato juicer:
- It is a multi-purpose machine, which helps you with a lot of kitchen and cooking chores also. So, it has great value for the money you pay – it comes with 4 grinding plates, 3 cutting blades, sausage stuffer tubes, cutting board, and sausage pricker.
- The electric meat grinder comes with vegetable detachable parts, which means that the machine has tomato stent, tomato strainer, tomato stem, funnel, and more. So, it is very practical to buy this product.
- This is an electric masticating juicer, along with being a heavy-duty electric meat grinder.
- It occupies a little space on your countertop, saving you a lot of space.
- It may be expensive for many people.
4) Tomato Food Strainer and Sauce Maker
This is one of the most exceptional machines in this world, which is a juicer food mill for you and your family.
Now, you can feed the vitamin c, folate, potassium, and vitamin k to your family without having to fear whether the tomato juice has the nutritional value or not.
So, this manual tomato food strainer and sauce maker is an amazing pick for you.
- It has a practical and excellent food strainer, which effectively pushes skins and seeds to one side.
- One of the most exceptional features is that it has a sturdy suction mount.
- It creates the freshest and most nutritious juices at your table.
- The juicer has the best stainless steel cleaner, which is also very convenient to clean and wash.
- Many people may find it hard to move the machine manually by hand. So, it may be an impractical choice for many people.
- Since it is not electrically charged, juicing tomatoes may consume a lot of time.
5) KitchenAid Fruit and Vegetable Strainer
With this multi-purpose kitchen fruit and vegetable strainer, you can juice the tomatoes in a cold-pressed method.
The cold-pressed method saves the vegetables and fruits minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. This fruits and vegetable strainer is powered by the kitchen mixer, which almost suits any kind of mixer.
- This strainer juices the tomatoes in the most efficient manner in a hydraulic process.
- This is a multi-purpose machine, which strains, grinds, and creates juices and purees for you.
- It separates the skin and seed from the juice and gives you a glass of fresh tomato juice or a cup of tomato puree.
- This multi-purposed strainer can grind and juice meats, vegetables, cheese, bread crumbs, and can also produce chutneys, vegetable sauces, and jams.
- You need to have a mixer in order to power this high-quality fruit and vegetable strainer. If you do not have it, you might be at loss.
- You may find it expensive for you, as you will need to buy a mixer too.
- It might be an impractical solution for you, as the competitive products offer easier and safer use of this strainer.
How To Choose The Best Juicer For Tomato Juice
- Masticating Juicer: First things first, in order to preserve that amazing amount of vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, and folate, you need a cold-pressed juicer. You cannot make a juice of tomato in a centrifugal juicer and expect it to contain the minerals and vitamins in it. So, you need a masticating juicer that has a slow speed motor and 80 RPM speed.
- High-quality and BPA Free Product: You will be ingesting the tomato juice, so the juicer should be a BPA-Free and high-quality product. You must not take the risk over your health.
- Strainer and Filter: The juicer must have strainers, filters, and other detachable parts, which filter the seeds and skins from the juice.
- Higher-Yield: You should check how much amount of juice is extracted from tomatoes. Then, you should choose the juicer.
Minimum Clogging and Easier to Clean: If the juicer takes a lot of time to get cleaned and clogs every now and then, you should not buy that juicer at all – will consume a lot of time of yours.
Top Features Of The Best Juicer For Tomato Juice
Every tomato juicer must have the top features, which creates the healthiest and purest juices for you:
- Slow-Speed Juicer: The juicer should not be a centrifugal juicer, which will overheat the contents of the juice and remove the nutritional values. So, the juicer should be a masticating slow-speed juicer. The juicer should have a 150w motor speed.
- 80 RPM per minute rotations: The juicer should be capable of rotating the contents in it at 80 RPM rotations speed per minute.
- Higher Yield of the Juice: The juicer should be able to juice an ounce per ounce of the tomato.
- Froth Separator: The juicer should have a froth separator, which will cause no foam in your juice.
- No Clogging: Clogging can be very disturbing, and it creates a problem in the cleaning of the juice also. So, the juicer should have only minimum clogging.
- Must be a Tomato Juicer: There are many juicers in the market for leafy vegetables, which extract juices from thin and tiny vegetables such as kale and spinach. You do not need those juicers. You only need a tomato juicer – a juicer that explicitly says that it is a tomato juicer.
Buying Guides Of the best juicer for tomato juice
Here is how you can buy the best juicer for producing highly pure and high-quality tomato juice at home:
- Slow-Speed High-Quality Masticating Juicer: For extracting the highly nutritious juice from the tomatoes, you need a slow-speed high-quality masticating juicer, which will help you in creating the purest tomato juice at home. So, you should only select a juicer for creating tomato juices that is a masticating juicer – not a centrifugal juicer.
- Speed of the Juicer: You should read the specifications of the product thoroughly, and check whether the product has 80 RPM speed and 150w motor or not.
- Electrically Charged or Manual: You should check your convenience before ordering a product. You should see whether it can be powered electrically or manually. If you can manage the manual juicer, go for it. If you get little time in the day, you should go for electrical juicers.
- Forth Separator and No Clogging: This is one of the most important factors that you should check. The juicer should have a fourth separator and minimum clogging.
- Easy Operation and Cleaning: It should not be rocket science to operate and clean the juicer. So, the juicer you pick up must be very convenient to use and must have less harmful detachable parts.
For extracting the best tomato juice, you need a slow-speed high-quality masticating juicer.
You need to preserve the naturally available vitamin c, vitamin k, Folate, and potassium in the juice. Therefore, centrifugal juicers will not serve you well.
For buying the best juicer available, you must check its rotation speed, motor speed, electrically charged or manually powered including other characteristics such as whether the juicer can be operated easily or not.
There are many tomato juicers available on Amazon too, such as Chefwave, Deluxe, and Tomato Strainer. You can check those out, and pick one of your choices from them.