A cold-pressed juicer is one of the most famous types of juices being used these days, which is specially made in the Cold-Pressed Juicer.
The cold-pressed juicer utilizes a method of hydraulic procedure and slow pulverizer for extracting the juices from the fruits and vegetables – it is cold-pressed juice.
Cold-pressed juice is made in a process without any heat, so the juice contents remain fresh and pure.
Cold-pressed juices save the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins in the extracted juices with their slow-moving motor and grinding technique.
So, the best juicer for a cold-pressed juice is a cold-pressed juicer that uses hydraulic processes preserving enzymes, minerals, and nutrients into the juice.
Why You Should Need A Best Juicer For Cold-Pressed Juice
You might have seen juices stalls and restaurants opening up in our vicinity – it is because the juices trend is sweeping the nations. Cold-pressed juice is the new enthusiasm of the young nation.
Here is why you need the best juicer for cold-pressed juices:
Preservation of Nutritional Value:
Cold-Pressed juice is a type of juice that preserves the nutrients, minerals, vitamins and enzymes in its contents. It is opposite to the centrifugal juices, which destroys the enzymes through heat and chemical pasteurization. So, you would need the best juicer to provide with a fully-preserved and fully-packed cold-pressed juice.
The best juicer uses a method of the hydraulic process, which retains the vitamins, minerals and nutrients into the liquid than any other juicing method. So, you should buy only the best product to treat yourself with cold-pressed juices.
If you have the best juicer, you will be able to extract more juice from fruits or vegetables – ounce per ounce.
Can be Stored:
The fresh cold-pressed juice can be preserved in the fridge for 2 weeks, and after 2 weeks, it will still retain the best taste ever. To get this convenience, you should buy the best juicer available in the market.
Top 5 Best Juicer for Cold-Pressed Juices Review
1) Aaobosi Slow Masticating Juice Extractor
Using a cold-pressed juicer machine, quiet motor, and reverse function, this slow-masticating juice extractor produces juice for you without causing any heating, clogging or foaming. Here are some of the best pros and few cons of this high-rated cold-pressed juice extractor:
- It is a multi-purpose slow-speed masticating juicer that extracts nutrients, minerals, enzymes, and energy locked inside the fruits, grains, vegetables, etc.
- This high-quality cold-pressed extractor is best at extracting the juice from the thin and tinny leafy vegetables and takes out juices from every inch of these vegetables.
- Aaobosi can yield high-juice extract, separating the pulp and juice from each other, preserving the minerals and nutrition in the juice.
- Aaobosi ensures a safer and quieter operation with its small-mouth design and 150w motor that has less than 60 decibels.
- All the cold-pressed juicers have a horizontal design, which is why their placement may be a problem for you.
- 2. Due to its exceptional features, the juicer is costly. So, many may find it difficult in buying it.
2) FAMTOP Juicer Machine
This top-rated FAMTOP Juicer Machine is worthy of buying due to its highest-quality, and highly nutritious produced juices. Using a slow speed as an 80 RPM, the FAMTOP Juicer Machine produces a juice that keeps living enzymes and minerals present. Following are some of the Pros and Cons of this Cold-Pressed Juicer:
- It is the best masticating juicer, which retains higher nutritional value in the produced juice from fruits and vegetables. That rotates at a speed as slow as 80 RPM.
- It has a seven spiral masticating system. So, this high-yielding masticating juicer extracts juice from the vegetables or fruits 90% and leaves higher dry pulp back.
- FAMTOP juicer is easier to use and operate due to its quiet motor and reverse function.
- FAMTOP juicer is also easy to assemble and disassemble. So, cleaning the juicer is not a difficult task.
- This can be found expensive by many customers.
- Many may find its assembly and disassembly as being very difficult.
3) Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer Machine
If you are on the hunt for the best cold-pressed juicer, then the Jucco Slow Masticating Juicer may satisfy your hunger.
It has exceptional features, which makes it more unique than other products such as reverse function, 2 speed-design, quiet and slow motor.
Here some of the Pros and Cons of the Product, you would like to know:
- Its slow-speed 150w motor extracts juices rich in nutrients, separating juice and pulp from each other. It also prevents occurs of oxidation in the juices. So, you enjoy pure and fresh juice.
- It is a high-quality product, whose all detachable parts are made of food-grade antioxidant material. So, health is ensured by 100%.
- Jocuu Slow masticating juicer has a two-speed design, which means that it makes squeezing juice an easy task.
- Its detachable parts do not cut or bleed your hands. So, it is very easy to disassemble and wash the juicer once you are done.
- The operation of the juicer should be learned before operating it.
- Many may find its size impractical. However, it has a sleek and modern design – not many will like it but most will love it.
4) Hamilton Beach Masticating Machine
This highly rated slow masticating juicer machine from Hamilton Beach earns a great many points for a number of excellent features it boasts, such as reverse function, 150w motor and lower noise.
Here is why you should select or reject the product – decide for yourself:
- Hamilton Beach Masticating Juicer Machine has a slow motor of 150w, which uses less energy to create cold-pressed juice in the least amount of time – saving you hundreds of bucks on the electricity bills
- It is a high-quality cold-pressed juicer machine, which lasts you long due to its durable material, creating fresh juices for a great many years.
- The juicer machine is created by the manufacturer which is branded as No. Seller of the cold-pressed juicer machines.
- The masticating and slower-speed machine can yield a higher percentage of the juice from the vegetables and the fruits, keeping your health a high-priority of your daily life and enriching your diet.
- You may find its price as costly.
5) KOIOS Juicer Machine
It is one of the most famous cold-pressed juices machines, which is bought by juices enthusiasts. It is a magical juice, which brings about magical portions from the grains, vegetables, and fruits. Here is why you should consider buying this – but decide for yourself after going through the cons of this highly-rated juicer machine:
- KOIOS juicer machine has the ability to juice the magical potions/highly nutritious juices from fibrous fruits and vegetables such as ginger, celery leafy green vegetables, apples, and oranges.
- When compared to the centrifugal juices, a masticating or a cold-pressed juicer is better because it provides you with juices that have a high content of alive enzymes, nutrition, and minerals. Whereas the centrifugal juices destroy all the contents of the fresh fruits and vegetables.
- If you have infants or kids at your house, no worries now. You can juice the fruits or vegetables at any time or at any place with this quiet and slow-speed masticating juicer.
- It is made of advanced quality material, and it is bay food-grade BPA-free. So, now feed your little one with the healthiest juices – forget the market ones, they are very unhealthy.
- It may be expensive for few people.
How to Choose the best juicer for Cold-pressed juice
There are some nuances that you should consider before choosing yourself the best juicer for cold-pressed juices. Here is what you must check in the product:
Masticating Juicer: Normally, the juice in the market is made by centrifugal juicers, which means that centrifugal juicers create juices in a method that spin fast, produce heath and destroy the entire enzymes and cause oxidation in the juice. Masticating juicer preserves the nutrients in the juicer. SO, you need a masticating juicer for the cold-pressed juice.
Slow-Speed Motor: The juicer must have a slow-speed motor, as much as 150w – speed above 150 will destroy the contents of the juice with heat and oxidation.
Reverse Function: The juicer should have a reverse function feature in it.
80 RPM Per Minute: In order to retain the higher nutritional value in the juices, the masticating or press-cold juicer machine should be very low, allowing the machine to grind and extract the higher amount of fresh juice from the fresh fruits and vegetables.
Foam and Froth Separator: The juicer should separate the foam and froth from the juice, and produce smoother and silkier juice in your glass so that you enjoy it the most.
Top Features Of the best juicer for cold-pressed juice
Following are the top features which each cold-pressed juicer must have:
Easy to Utilize and Operate:
All the machines should be user-friendly. It should not be a hard task to produce a glass of cold-pressed juice after reading a large sheet of instructions.
Slower and Quieter Juicer:
The juicer should have a slower RPM operation, must have 6dB noise – not more than that.
80 RPM Speed:
The best juicer has 80 RPM speed, which ensures higher nutritional value in the cold-pressed juices. Otherwise, the enzymes, vitamins, and minerals will not be present in the juices.
Safe and Practical Design:
The product must have a lock system, so that little aged kids may not operate it mistakenly. Its design should be practically viable.
Assembling and Disassembling:
The product must be easily assembled and disassembled, so it becomes an easy task for the owners to clean the juicer. Otherwise, don’t’ just buy the product.
The product must have technical support offered by the company along with a large warranty. At least, the product must have 3 years to ensure the customer that they are making a good investment.
No Forth, Foam or Clogging:
The product must be able to separate froth and foam from your juice, and no clogging must occur.
Buying Guides of a Best Juicer for Cold-Pressed Juice
Buying the best juicer for cold-pressed juice is a tricky thing to do. Following, we have provided a practical guide that will help you in buying the best juicer for you, your lovely partner and your family:
Company of the Cold-Pressed Juicer Machine:
First things first, you should conduct research about which company offers the best product. Then, you must shortlist the products to reach the no.1 seller of the cold-pressed juicer machines. According to your results, you should search for their product and order it. It would be better if you visit their local stores to check the product in real, and then decide.
Slow-Speed of the Juicer:
You should check how much speed the masticating juicer has. It should have 80 RPM per minute rotations and 150 w motor speed.
Fresh, Vegetables and Wheatgrass:
Higher Yield: The cold-pressed juices are usually created of fresh vegetables, wheatgrass, and fruits. So, the juicer must be able to extract 90% of the juices from any of these. The higher the yield, the better it is.
Froth Separator and Minimum Clogging:
The juicer must have a froth separator, strong filter, and a minimum clogging feature. If any of the cold-pressed machines have it, you must buy it right away.
Cold-pressed juices contain enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and nutritional value due to the hydraulic method in which it is made.
Cold-pressed juice is better than the juice present on the shelves of the supermarket, which have a high quantity of sugars and additives which are harmful to health.
You should get yourself a juicer that makes the best cold-pressed juices for you at home. The best cold-pressed juicer has a slow speed of 150 w, 80 RPM per minute, reverse function, quiet and safe design.
You can buy the best juicer online at Amazon.Com or any visit to local stores to make the freshest, purest, and highly nutritious cold-pressed juices at home.