Carrots and beetroots are beneficial for your health as it gives the proper amount and nutrients and minerals to the body to grow. Drinking a glass of fresh carrot or beetroot juice can help your body to fight against diseases. Beetroots contain betaine, which helps to support a healthy liver function.
Carrots help in excreting toxins from the body effectively. Beetroot juice helps in relieving constipation by stimulating the metabolic system, whereas carrot juice helps in improving the blood flow.
Both of them contain beta-carotene, which produces vitamin A and promotes healthy vision. One must start drinking carrot and beetroot juices today.
Why should you need the best juicer for carrots and beets?
You should start juicing if you want to live a healthier and happier life. Deciding which juicer to buy is a very tough job. The most important thing to consider while purchasing a juicer is what you intend to juice most often? Carrot and beets tend to have a harder texture due to which mot all juicers can handle them.
There are a lot of juicers available in the market, nut choosing the best one for carrots and beets is a tough task.
Handles all kinds of vegetables:
The juicers should be the ones that can handle hard vegetables like carrots and beetroots.
The juicer should have good speed, weight, model power, and features.
These veggies tend to carry a lot of nutrients. The best juicer for them will make sure that the fruit nutrients and molecules are not destroyed in the preparation process. Sometimes the temperature of the juicer can also damage the nutrient contents of the carrots.
It is necessary to choose the best juicer for carrots and beetroots that have regulated temperature and does not wash away the nutrient molecules from them.
Product Reviews Of Juicer For Carrots and Beets
1. Juicer Centrifugal juicer Machine with 3” Feed Chute Juice extractor:
This juicer comes with professional quality control and the after-sales team, which keeps their customer satisfaction first. When compared to other juicers, it extracts up to 26% more juice and 36% more vitamins and minerals. It operates at a high speed at 15000-18000 RPM.
The juicer comes with a 65 mm large mouth and can fit an entire beetroot or carrot. This, in turn, saves the preparation time and gives you delicious juice. It is designed with BPA free material and is made of stainless steel. It has a non-slip rubber foot design.
- One of the noticeable advantages of the juicer is that the clean-up is quite easy.
- Whatever is the dry pulp, it gets ejected automatically.
- It is entirely leak proof.
- Apart from carrots and beets, it can handle the apple sees with no issues.
- It also comes with an overload protection system that turns off the juicer automatically due to motor overheating.
- Always make sure that the appliance is not running for more than one minute, as this will lead to overheating. Turn off the juicer and use it again after 2 minutes.
- In order to add more veggies, one must stop the appliance and remove the tamper.
- The appliance can also be used when all the parts are assembled together. The centrifugal bowl bade, lid, and fruit pulp folder should be attached and locked in a vertical position to ensure that the juicer is ready to use.
2. Centrifugal juicer machine with 600W compact juice extractor:
This juicer is best suited for two types of people: one is the family with children or the elderly and the other who is in pursuit of fashion and life. The juicer comes with a push rod, 3-inch-wide mouth feeding tube, stainless steel blade and filter, BPA free filter holder, juicer cup, and brushed stainless steel machine body. It makes pure juice at high speed.
- It is easy to use and handle.
- The powerful motor aims at handling the harder ingredients like carrots and beetroots.
- It has a blue LED light, which helps to control the dial.
- The foam-reducing filter basket helps in reducing your efforts.
- The large feed chute of 3-inch can atone a whole apple or beetroot without any issues.
- The 600W juice extractor extracts up to 20% juice and 30% more vitamins and minerals.
- It is slightly on the expensive side.
- Sometimes it becomes difficult to blend two carrots together, and it gets stuck multiple times.
- No additional brush is provided to clean the blades.
3. BELLA High Power Juice extractor:
The juicer comes with a wide feed tube that can handle fruits as well as hard veggies, including carrots and beetroots. It also has a 1000-watt 2-speed motor, which aims at delivering fresh juice fast. The high-speed motor is well suited for stringy or leafy veggies such as spinach and celery, whereas the low speed works with fruits that are soft such as oranges, apples, grapes, melons, and peaches.
All you need to do is select the right setting for maximizing the juice extraction. It has a high-power motor base, food pusher, clean cover, juice bowl, blade basket, pulp basket with filter, BPA-free 1 liter juice container, cleaning brush, and user manual with recipes.
- The fast-powerful blade system helps to extract fresh and healthy juice within minutes.
- This juicer is easy to lift as it is lightweight.
- It makes less noise.
- The juicer has a good capacity and can yield 5-liter juice at once.
- They are dishwasher safe.
- They are expensive.
- These types of juicers tend to be available from specialist stores or online.
- The parts of the BELLA high power juice extractor are difficult to assemble.
4. KOIOS Juicer with slow juice extractor:
This juicer falls under the category of masticating juicers. They have the capability to extract all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables, including celery, ginger, carrots, and apples. It has a higher juicing yield compared to the fast-centrifugal juicers and retains richer nutrients.
That creates high-quality juices that can be stored up to 72 hours without degradation or juice separation. It has a 3-stage spiral warm with slow squeeze technology. The twin juicing program with reverse function ensures to lock the natural taste and keep the nutrition intact. The entire package consists of a masticating juicer, a juice cap, pulp cup, cleaning brush, user manual, and e-book recipe.
- They are affordable and budget-friendly.
- The slow juicer tends to run silently without any noise.
- They are also very easy to clean and are user-friendly.
- The KOIOS juicer can process a wide range of foods, including carrots and beets.
- It aims at delivering a very high juice yield.
- It has a longer shelf life, which can extend up to 72 hours.
- The parts are made of plastic, which are BPA free.
- The parts are hard to handle.
- After using the juicer, the pulp may come out rather wet.
- It has no auto pulp ejector.
5. FOCHEA centrifugal juicer 400W powerful juicer machine:
The 400W juicer makes it easy to turn the fresh frozen fruits and vegetables into healthy energy sources. It comes with a 65 mm wide feed chute, which is big enough to accommodate the entire apple, orange, carrot, beetroot, cucumber, etc. They do not get stuck to the walls of the juicers.
They also have three-speed control: slow speed, fast speed, and fastest speed. This makes the juicer unique and versatile. The package contains a 450 ml capacity juice container, a 1500 ml capacity pulp container, a cleaning brush, and a user manual. This juicer can be used as a multi-purpose juicer with less foaming and high juice yield.
- It has a powerful motor.
- It offers a great cleaning facility.
- Makes instant juices.
- It comes with a three-speed control system.
- Best suited for making fruit and vegetable juices.
- The stainless-steel spinner makes it a hygienic appliance.
- It has a transparent but highly durable body structure.
- It offers quiet operation.
- That is also has a safety lock mechanism.
- It is a bit pricey.
- Slow operation as it is a masticating type of juicer.
- Sometimes the device heats up quickly.
6. Picberm slow masticating juicer with quiet motor:
The 80 RPM slow masticating juicer preserves maximum nutritional value. It offers less oxidation and gives a better taste. The small feeding chute is safe to use even for children. The motor is quiet and produces a noise of less than 60 dB. It also has a reverse function with anti-clogging functionality.
- They are made of 100% BPA-free materials.
- The quiet motor runs less than 60 dB. Thus, it does not disturb your family and neighbors.
- It comes with an over-current automatic shutdown system. This ensures that the machine shuts down automatically when the machine is in prolonged use.
- They are convenient.
- The masticating juicer comes with a one-button assemble design that allows you to take the juicer apart in seconds.
- It is very easy to clean the juicer after use.
- It does not come with any auto pulp ejector.
- It is a bit pricey when compared to the other slow juicers.
- The plastic base may crack over time.
7. Aicook juicer machine with wide mouth juice extractor:
This Centrifugal juicer is considered to be the best juicer for carrots and beets. The dual-speed setting and powerful motor make it easy to extract juices from all kinds of soft and hard fruits and veggies.
It comes with an anti-drip function, which prevents the juice from dripping, thereby reducing the hassle of cleaning up. It also has a 3-inch wide mouth, which saves you time cutting fruits and vegetables. The two-speed modes make it versatile in the wide range of best juicer for carrots and beets.
- It is simple to use and clean the juicer.
- Consumes 190watts of energy only.
- It offers a quiet operation compared to other centrifugal juicers, which is lower than 60 dB.
- The motor speed is 45 RPM.
- It also has a non-slip feet design structure.
- Dual safety-lock options.
- The Backlight LED control panel acts as an indicator
- The machine comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It does not have a detachable pulp collector.
- It is a bit pricey.
How to choose the top juicer for carrots and beets?
The best juicer is the one that aims at matching your juicing needs. No matter whether you’re a hardcore juicer or the one who only occasionally wants a thirst-quenching sip, choosing the juicer which fits your requirement is very important.
In this way, you can easily get the most from your budget. Before investing in your first juicer, one must do a good amount of research on the different types of juicers available in the market. The three basic types include Centrifugal, masticating, or triturating. The best juicer is the one that saves you money and reduces food waste.
These types of juicers come with tiny teeth on a rapid spinning basket, which is forced through a fine-mesh sieve. If you’re re looking for extracting carrot, beetroot, or any other hard fruit or vegetable, then this juicer might work well.
Centrifugal juicers are light, easy to set up and use as well as easy to clean. They are very speedy and sometimes loud. They come in affordable ranges.
These types of juicers come with an auger that uses sharp metal teeth. It presses the maximum amount of juice from the pulp resulting in very little foaming or oxidization. This type of juicer is quiet and preserves more nutrients.
It is best suited for leafy greens such as spinach, kale, and wheatgrass rather than carrots and beets. They are slightly expensive for the other two.
If you are someone who cannot get through a day without fresh juice, the best juicer for carrots and beets is the triturating juicer. It uses rotating twin gears to crush and grind the product into very small and fine particles. It leaves behind all dry pulp giving high-quality juice. Compared to the centrifugal juicer, triturating juicers are quiet.
Buying guide of the finest juicers for carrots and beets
Before you go to the market to buy the best juicer for carrots and beets, you must go through the below points. This will make your work easy. Nobody wants to spend money on a juicer that will never be used. You might get a juicer that works well in tackling only one specific task, but that is not what you are looking for.
In order to increase your chances of buying the right juicer, let us have a look at the buying guide.
If you are someone who likes juicing, then you might be using your juicer multiple times a week or daily to make juice. In such scenarios, you and your juicer machine spend a lot of quality time together. Here comes the importance of design.
It is necessary to choose something that has a great look and feel. The design of the juicer should be light-weighted so that it is easy to move around within the kitchen.
Before you decide which juicer to buy, decide your budget first. Juicer prices range widely. Some of them are less costly, whereas the other premium models can make a hole in your pocket. You must go with the one that is best at extracting the juice and fulfill your needs and, at the same time, budget-friendly.
Type of juicer:
Choosing the perfect types of juicers for your carrots and beets that can be used on a regular basis is very important. Centrifugal juicers are best at pulling liquid from carrots and beets. Masticating juicers work well with tough and fibrous greens such as kale and spinach.
So, depending on the needs and requirements, one must choose a juicer.
Most of the juicers that are available in the market, offers a simple on-off switch. Other juicers also come with different modes for harder ingredients such as carrots and beets. They have one or two-speed mode, which helps you to achieve a controlled juicing process.
It is always recommended to choose a two-mode speed juicer for carrots and beets.
The juicing process can produce a lot of residues that are hard to clean sometimes. It leaves behind loads of pulp. Choose a juice extractor that is easy to clean. Some juicers are also dishwasher safe, whereas others can easily be washed off by hand.
User guide of the most efficient juicers for carrots and beets
Some juicers will be advanced than others, whereas some offer an assortment of extra features along with the regular features. Before you find that perfect juicer, make sure that it meets all your terms of function, your needs and, at the same time, offers a healthy glass of juice.
Drinking a fresh glass of carrot or beetroot juice is the healthiest and nutritious way of starting a day. Making fresh juice at home is considering healthier than the pre-packed juices available in the market. A good juicer at home can offer you juices anytime you want without making your kitchen messy.
You can choose your juicer based on the below types:
Types of juicers:
Juicers are categorized into three types depending on the juicing technology. They are Centrifugal juicers, cold press juicers, and twin gear juicers. In twin gear juicers, the two gears are placed close to each other and rotate at low speed to extract juice from the fruits or veggies.
They are slow but retain more nutrients. On the other hand, cold press or masticating juicers also take time to extract the juice and work well with wheatgrass, herbs, greens, soft fruits, and vegetables.
Centrifugal juicers are the ones that are best suited for extracting juices from hard vegetables and fruits such as apples, carrots, and beetroots.
A juicer with multiple speed control is more efficient than the ones which come with a simple on-off button. The slow speed can be used for juicing soft food products, whereas the high speed can be utilized for hard food ingredients.
The yield amount:
Juicers that have less operating time offer less yield amount. Centrifugal juicers are fast, so they often extract less yield and fewer nutrients. In order to get maximum yield, opt for the masticating or twin gear juicer models.
Top features of the best juicer for carrots and beets
Finding the best juicer for carrots and beets within your budget is a challenging task. Given below are some of the features that the best juicer must-have. Let’s take a look.
- It should be easy to assemble, easy to use, and, most importantly, easy to clean. In order to enjoy the health benefits of juicing, one must keep it simple. If a juicer has few parts which are easy to assemble, you will remain motivated to use it more often. A sleek, upright centrifugal machine that takes less amount of space and is fast makes the best juicer.
- The speed of the juicer is the next important key feature of a juicer. It should have both high and variable speed. Masticating and triturating juicers come with the only a one-speed motor and tends to be slower. Slower operating juicers give health advantages. Some centrifugal juicer comes with a variable speed motor. It works faster with hard fruits and vegetables, whereas it decreases the speed when juicing soft fruits or leafy vegetables.
- The amount of nutrients being extracted is an important feature of the best juicer. Masticating juicers are considered to be the best one when it comes to extracting and preserving nutrients.
- A juicing machine must be 100% efficient. It should be better at extracting juice without leaving the pulp wet. The wet pulp is an indication that the machine is not effective. It should also have an external pulp ejection, which would expel the pulp continuously. The yield must be higher. The amount of juice extracted from fruits or vegetables should be higher.
- A juicing machine should be the one on which you can completely rely on. The quality of the parts and the materials are an indication of reliability. Stainless steel is easier to clean when compared to plastics.
Why we recommend those juicers for carrots and beets
There is an ample number of juicers available in the market. Some of them claim to be the best juicer. But when you purchase them, they end up not meeting your expectations. Thus, choosing that perfect juicer from a wide variety of juicers becomes a tough job.
We have done a good amount of research on juicers and came up with a list that will be best for the hard veggies such as carrots and beetroots.
The listed down juicers are selected based on the counting of all the customer reviews and their preferences. They come up with different high-speed levels that are well-suited for hard food ingredients. The above-mentioned juicers will take less time for juicing and gives maximum yield amount.
The juicers have been categorized into centrifugal, masticating, and triturating juicers. Centrifugal juicers will take less time for juicing and retain all the necessary nutrients. Masticating juicers are also knowing as slow juicers, and the preparation time is more than the centrifugal juicers.
These juicers are capable of juicing wheatgrass, herbs, fruits, and veggies. All the juicers come with a warranty period. Cleaning slow juicers are easier than centrifugal juicers. They are budget-friendly.
We surveyed the market and listed down popular models and thus recommend those best juicers for carrots and beets.
How do we rate juicer for beets and carrots?
A juicer for carrots and beets can be rated on the below-mentioned criteria.
- A good juicer will have dishwasher-safe attachments. These will make your cleaning process easier.
- A centrifugal juicer comes with a fast-spinning blade and can easily break down the fruits to extract the juice. They are very and convenient to use. It creates a large amount of froth and pulp.
- A good juicer has pulp ejection features and comes with a large pulp cup. When extracting juice from fibrous and no-citrus fruits such as carrots, it tends to leave behind a large amount of pulp. Thus, a juicer with a pulp ejection system can throw the pulp away into an external pulp cup. A juicer with such systems makes it easier to clean the pulp from the machine.
- One must select the two-speed setting juicer when buying a juicer for carrots and beets. The speed of the blades will determine how well the juicer will break down different types of food. If you are juicing something soft, then you can use the low-speed option. Whereas juicing hard fruits requires fast-moving blades at high speed. It should have a powerful motor capable of managing the speeds without breaking down. Some juicers also come with three-speed settings that allow having a mid-level option for medium density foods.
- A wide-mouthed feeder tube is important as it reduces the time to prepare the food. Feeder tubes wider than three to four inches makes place for an entire apple, orange, or carrot. There is no need to cut it up into smaller pieces.
- As we all know that plastic is not at all safe for the environment, it is recommended to opt for something which is more metal and less plastic. Stainless steel juicer offers safety and longevity.
How long does it take to clean the parts of the juicer?
All the above-mentioned juicers are easy to wash and do not take much time. If you put it in the dishwasher, it will be cleaned based on the dishwasher timings.
Does the Picberm juicer cope with smaller fruits such as berries or banana and papaya?
Yes, one can easily use this juice extractor to extract juices from berries. The machine will easily handle smaller fruits such as grapes and berries. The filter of this machine is made of metal with very tiny holes on it.
If you want to extract banana juice, it is recommending to use a hand blender instead of a juicer.
Does the product come with a warranty?
Yes, all the products come with 1 year, 2years or 3years of warranty period.
How can one contact customer service?
If you have purchased the product online from Amazon, then you can easily contact their 24×7 customer care helpline in order to ask queries/ return or exchange the product.
How does this juicer do with carrots and beets?
Centrifugal juicers are considering to be the best juicers for carrots and beets when compared to masticating juicers. They use high-speed motor technology to cut the hard vegetables into pieces and extract the juice from them.
What details must you pay attention to when you use it for the first time?
Always make sure that the parts of the products are assembling and are at the correct place before you switch the ON button. Ensure safety by locking the arm of the juicer.
A good juicer must be made of high-quality material. It will have a powerful engine, as well as a large number of rotations per minute. Choose the color and shape of the juicer that you like the most. Keep one thing in mind that the cheapest juicer will not make you the happiest.
If you are using the juicer on a daily basis, set your budget accordingly, as it will be a one-time investment. Make a smart choice by choosing a juicer that meets all your requirements for many years.